IT and IoT Asset Management Software Platform
Oomnitza helps some of the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize the physical assets in their businesses. Whether traditional IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc.) or non-traditional corporate assets (aerial mapping systems, kegs, solar panels, etc.) we manage them all. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution has created an enormous opportunity and we are scaling rapidly.
Oomnitza provides a software platform that automates and optimizes the management of all the ‘machines’ that power an organization. We help our customers streamline processes around buying machines, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, staying on top of software license usage and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
We have a great product and an impressive roster of ‘name-brand’ customers, including Square, Okta, Zenefits and Labatt Brewing Company. Now, we are looking to rapidly scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated sales development professional to have a huge impact on the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help build and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Self-starter who is eager to generate a consistent flow of opportunities for the sales team
- Highly motivated, positive and results-driven
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Located in San Francisco
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will have a speedy opportunity to be promoted to account executive position. We believe in cultivating a culture that rewards hard work and success. We believe that the best AEs are the ones who have crushed it as SDRs and are eager to climb the ladder.
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks
- Generous PTO policy
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get on-board a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, investors and account executives. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play hard kind of team with all the typical Silicon Valley amenities and a downtown SF location. Oomnitza is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Bessemer Venture Partners.