What We Do:
Oomnitza helps companies manage, track and optimize the physical assets in their businesses. These assets may be traditional IT equipment such as computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc. Or they may be non-traditional corporate assets whether aerial mapping systems, kegs, solar panels...The list is really endless. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution is significantly increasing the scale of this problem and the opportunity for better device management.
Oomnitza provides a software platform that automates and optimizes the management of all the ‘machines’ that power an organization. We help our customers automate processes around buying machines, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, staying on top of software license usage and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
Why We Need You:
We have recently secured a major distribution agreement with one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. We will be co-hosted in their innovation centre and will work together directly on sales opportunities.
This role will be the head of our European team with full sales and P&L responsibility. The person will drive sales through the partnership channel and also identify, target and close opportunities outside the channel partner.
This is an incredible opportunity for an established (or up-and-coming) sales leader to work on more impactful deals and extend his/her management reach. We are planning to have a team of 5 in Europe within 12 months and will grow from there as the business develops.
- Sell Oomnitza’s asset tracking software to enterprise customers throughout Europe
- Liaise with our channel partner and jointly sell opportunities with them
- Manage the partner and support them with sales presentations, demos, marketing needs, event speaking opportunities, etc.
- Manage a growing team on the ground in Europe (sales development rep(s), customer success, etc.)
- You will be the founder of Oomnitza in Europe and such you will have a huge opportunity to shape our success and culture in Europe
Enterprise Account Executive Requirements:
- Proven sales executive with track record of exceeding quota
- Manage full desk sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Hands-on seller who is comfortable setting up and running their own demos.
- Will be resourceful to find answers to questions and deal with objections.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get on-board a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play hard kind of team. The person must be open to travel within Europe as well as to visit San Francisco for on-boarding and ongoing collaboration.