Oomnitza helps companies manage, track and optimize the physical assets in their businesses. These assets may be traditional IT equipment such as computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc. Or they may be non-traditional corporate assets whether aerial mapping systems, kegs, solar panels...The list is really endless. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution is significantly increasing the scale of this problem and the opportunity for better device management.
Oomnitza provides a software platform that automates and optimizes the management of all the ‘machines’ that power an organization. We help our customers automate processes around buying machines, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, staying on top of software license usage and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
We have a great product and an impressive roster of ‘name-brand’ customers and we are now looking to rapidly scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated sales professional to have a huge impact on the business.
Enterprise Account Executive Requirements:
- Sell Oomnitza’s asset tracking software to companies with 5,000+ employees
- Proven sales executive with track record of exceeding quota
- Experience and comfort doing both 5-figure and 6-figure deals
- Manage full desk sales cycle from prospecting to closing (and everything in between)
- We are a young start-up so this role will require hands-on prospecting and cold outreach.
- Hands-on and can sell without a large support infrastructure. For example, you should be comfortable setting up and running your own demos.
- Will be resourceful to find answers to questions and deal with objections.
- If appropriate collateral doesn’t exist, will create.
Today this is an individual contributor role but opportunity for super-star to become a manager as we expand the team.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get on-board a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play hard kind of team with all the typical Silicon Valley amenities and a downtown SF location.